Produk Grosir respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. We have
deployed a procedure to facilitate cooperation between Produk Grosir and aggrieved parties in protecting their
intellectual property rights.
Produk Grosir is not an expert in your intellectual property rights, and we cannot verify that the users of our B2C portal
- who post thousands of products and offers on Produk Grosir each day - have the right to sell the goods they are
offering. We appreciate your assistance in identifying listings which may not appear on their face to infringe your rights
but which you believe are infringing.
Produk Grosir is also not an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. By taking down a listing, as
a prudential matter, Produk Grosir is not endorsing a claim of infringement. Neither, in those instances in which Produk
Grosir declines to take down a listing, is Produk Grosir determining that the listing is not infringing, nor is Produk
Grosir endorsing the sale of goods in such cases.
By submitting a report of alleged infringement to Produk Grosir and asking Produk Grosir to take down a listing, you agree
to indemnify Produk Grosir against all the claims or damages related to the accused listing and those arising from its
Procedures for reporting an alleged infringement to Produk Grosir:
- If you believe that a listing on Produk Grosir infringes your copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual
property rights, you may contact us for listing removal.
- Proper documentation must be submitted to Produk Grosir to prove that the said listing has violated copyright
infringement policy. Including but not limited to your photo ID with clearly stated mailing address and name. Additional
information such as your company name and address may also be required.
- Upon receipt of your request form, we will promptly evaluate your complain and send a notice to the accused party,
to which they have to respond within provided time frame. This notice will contain your contact information so the
accused party may contact you directly with an opportunity to respond.
- If the accused party failed to respond within provided time frame, or to provide substantial proof of their right to
sell the listed goods, we will expeditiously take down the listing in question.
- If the accused party objects to complain, they may submit to us an appropriate counter-notice to dispute the claim.
To take further action, you will be required to submit a notice in response, that an action has been filed against the
accused party in a court of competent jurisdiction for infringement of your intellectual property rights.